Thursday, August 19, 2010

Warm Fudgy Goodness


 Good gracious I have been baking up a storm this week, but have yet to share any of my yummy treats with you guys. But the wait is over! Ok I lie, the wait isn't over since I'm only putting one of the goodies I've made this week on here tonight. I'll give you one guess what it is.....BROWNIES! Hah sooo original I know, but they were requested by my lovely co-worker Brittney as her b-day baked good. And at least they're from scratch, so I guess I'm not a total slacker.

As a side note, the b-day baked good is kind of just a thing I do....for everyone. Even if I don't know you that well I'll be more than happy to bake you a cake. I think it has to do with me needing an excuse instead of just baking for myself. I mean let's be honest, if I didn't have a reason or the ability to share them, I would probably weigh 800 pounds due to the ridiculous amount of sugar I would consume.

Anywho, I searched and searched and finally found a recipe from Smitten Kitchen that looked perfect. I frequently ogle Deb's many confections, and since I've baked a couple, I've come to reference her for sure-to-be delish recipes! I followed the recipe pretty closely. The only difference was I used semi-sweet chocolate instead of unsweetened since it's all I had I'm sooo creative. So head on over to her blog to get the recipe and bake these asap!

                                     MmmmMmmmmmm....

Tomorrow I'll post about the pistachio cupcakes and banana cinnamon rolls I made tonight. For now though I'm going to think about how I'm going to work off the impending weight gain that is sure to rear it's ugly head from all of this baking. Hah just kidding, I think I'll sleep instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment