Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In The Beginning...

There was a 20-something, her dog Holden, and an oven. Well a lot of other stuff too, but those are just a few of the things that inspired me to start this blog! After countless conversations with my best friend Monica and her begging me to start this thing, I gave in. Anywho I guess I should tell you guys a little about my self. I am a 23 year old recent (kind of) graduate of the University of South Carolina. Since I graduated a little over a year ago from the fun and slightly unrealistic world of college, I have been working for a technology company which will remain nameless, but henceforth known as the most ridiculous company ever. Only my co-workers can really ever understand what I mean when I say that, but if you tune into this blog enough, I'm sure you'll learn enough about it. Aside from work, I am an avid baker and reading aficionado. I also try to work out occasionally too. The man in my life right now is baby Holden, my 12 pound Shih Tzu. He's a mess, but the sweetest dog in the world and always interested in what I bake up, even if he doesn't get to sample any of it. Any way that's all the info for now. Stick around and you'll be sure to see and learn all about my life, my friends and the ridiculous unscripted adventures in between. Hope you all enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment