Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh Mon Dieu

I am so excited...why you might ask? Because it's almost fall! I know you're probably wondering whyyy in the world I would want Summer to end? Well I'll tell you. In the South we have this little thing called humidity. Heat + humidity equals me not being able to do 80% of the things that I love, including, but not limited to: Running (unless I want to die from exhaustion), laying out (can't be out of the pool for more than 5 seconds), walking Holden (he might die), have a hair style not deflate as soon as I walk outside, etc. I would have to say that summertime was much more anticipated when I was not a full-time worker bee. Now that I am it's just another day, and another hot leather car seat.

Anyways, back to why I'm excited for Fall! Wellll, there's college football for starters. Not that I'm expecting my Gamecocks to pull another National Championship out of their hats (yeaa College World Series!) but I'm still hopeful. There's also sweaters, cute boots, leggings, scarves, and all the fun fashions that come with cooler weather. The other thing I'm super excited about is Gossip Girl returning (in addition to the other shows I watch)! The preview for the new season just came out and it's looking like things are going to get interesting! Watching the video makes me yearn for Paris. Though I've always wanted to go, I have just never had the opportunity. A plan is in the works to go with my biff Kristin soon, so hopefully it will go through. Somehow our travel plans always seem to snag and die a fiery death though, so I'll have to keep you guys updated lol.

Since I am new to this whole blogging thing and cannot for the life of me figure out how to put the preview on here, I will just share the link with you guys (Gossip Girl Preview), and leave you with this presh picture of Chuck and Blair. (Oh and I also made brownies last night, so that post is soon to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment