Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lilly Endless Summer Sale!

One thing you should know about me is I looove a good sale. I mean really it can be on anything, but when it comes to Lilly Pulitzer, I die when things go on sale. Today is Lilly's Endless Summer Sale. (Insert huge sigh) Unfortunately I'm borderline broke all the time now so this sale does me zero good. So since I have no funds to participate, all I can do is gawk at the beauty of Lilly and envision myself in one of these darling dresses. Below are some of my faves that will undoubtedly end up haunting me. Oh and did I mention the $2.00 shipping? Yea....

                                             Daphne Dress: $134.00
                                           Sandra Dress: $99.00
                                             Anya Dress: $69.00
                                              Danni Romper: $104.00

I think any of these would be presh for a low key summer wedding or night out! Alas, none will be mine. I guess that means more for you! Make sure you check it out today, since I'm not sure when it ends!

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THAT ROMPER!!! :( ...i saw this sale and literally wouldn't let myself even look!!

    ReplyDelete