Monday, August 30, 2010

36 Things

I know I don't usually post twice in one day (or in the same two hours) but I just got this lovely email from my friend Erin and I HAD to share it with y'all! Attached to the email was this article called "36 Things Every Single Girl Must Do Before She Settles Down". It's written by Erin Meanley, a dating blogger at Glamour Magazine. Go here if you want to read the whole article, but below are some of my favorites!

1.  Go to a movie alone.
 
2.  Lift weights. When I bench-press 45 lbs., I feel like the bomb.
 
5.  Live alone, or at least move apartments in NYC without the help of family.
 
13.  Get drunk during the day, just because you can. Attend Santacon, the convention for Santas, or something similar.
 
17.  Be a good wingwoman. It's not always about you.
 
30.  Learn to cook well. I'm still working on this.
 
Although I'm not sure if I would be gutsy enough to try everything on the list, I can confidently say that I've done more than a few already, so it would be interesting to try the rest! Overall it seems to be a pretty good list. What do you guys think? Would you add anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment