Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Return to the Blogosphere

 My goodness it's been a long time. A long, long time. But I am fairly certain that I'm back in action. I believe this makes me a dirty liar since I've said this a few times before, but this time it's real. A lot of things have been going on in my life over the past 6 months. New apartment, new roommates (other than myself and Holden), a new job...so much. In addition to all that, I just really wasn't in a good blogging place. I was really unhappy with how things were going in my life and didn't want to bring all that negativity out into the world. Plus I wasn't baking, so my material was in short supply lol.

Since I have removed the most toxic unhappiness from my life, I felt it was the best time to start blogging (and baking) again! So yaaay get excited!

This past weekend, as you all know, was the 4th of July. I spent my holiday in Charleston, SC with some of my best friends having the most ridiculous reunion I could have asked for. Expectations = blown away. This also gave me a great excuse to bake. And bake I did. Sweet Jesus. There were 8 of us and I probably made enough for 20 people. But that's beside the point. They all enjoyed them and I'm here to share them with you! Since I made three different treats, I feel like another post is necessary as to not make this one 80 pages long. But I hope you enjoy them as much as my friends did, and all that's to come! I will now leave you with some pictures of my weekend. I miss Charleston already.


                                                   Folly Beach!


                                          Me and Roomie on the way down
                                                    Dinner at Coast
                                                    Old Roomies
                                                    Pineapple Fountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment