Monday, November 22, 2010

Cookie Goodness

So do you remember when I said I was making some no bake and M&M cookies for the Alabama game? Yea, I'm not surprised since I wrote that about a billion years ago. But hey, looky here...I estimated I would put this up around Christmas, and what do ya know I beat my goal! Ok, that's sad. I'm trying to do better so cut me some slack okay?

Anyway, I made both of these delicious recipes and took them to Columbia for my biffs to enjoy. And boy did they. But since I am suuuuch a terrible blogger, of course I forgot to take pictures and then by the time I thought about it, the baked good has already been devoured. What can you do? So for these two I'm going to send you here annnd here.

I got the No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookie recipe from Brown Eyed Baker, and they were everything I expected them to be. They were super easy to make and seewwww goooood. I may or may not have eaten about four of them as soon as they were firm enough to pick up. But that's beside the point. They may not make your house smell like one big cookie, but they'll impress whomever you give them to just the same.

As for the M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies, I got them from Picky Palate. Hoooweee these were yummy. You know when you go to a cafe (in my case Corner Bakery, yum) and they have those big, soft, oh-so-bad-for-you-but-fantastic cookies? Well these are them. So trust me when I say you def want to try these. The only thing i could say about making these is I'm not sure I had chocolate chips, so even if you don't these are great with just the M&Ms. Mmmm, I kind of want to make some now. I will restrain myself, I will restrain myself.....phew ok I'm good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment